It happens. You sit down to do your nails, or your kid’s nails, and you accidentally tip the bottle. The world suddenly goes in slow motion as that tiny bottle turns over and spills your favorite shade all over your beautiful floor. Nail polish can be one of the hardest things to clean. Luckily for you, there’s still hope to get that mess up!
How to clean up a nail polish spill:
1. Clean the spill as soon as possible. The longer it sits, the harder it is to clean.
2. Pour nail polish remover on the spill. After it sits for a couple minutes, wipe it up with a paper towel.
3. If you still see stains on the floor, a magic eraser can help to clean that up.
4. A little hair spray on any remaining stubborn stains is another great way to clean.
5. After the nail polish is removed, clean the whole area with soapy warm water.